Taylor Insurance Services offers a diverse selection of Voluntary Insurance options to SGMC Employees.
- - Supplemental Health Options (SHOP) Insurance is designed to help offset the high cost of hospital confinement.
- - Going to the hospital is expensive, especially if you are admitted. With major medical plans only covering a portion of the cost of hospitalization, employees may need supplemental insurance to cover any unreimbursed expenses.
- - This hospital indemnity policy is issued by Allstate Benefits and pays a daily benefit for hospital confinement in the form of an initial lump sum payment.
- - Additional benefits include payments for surgery and anesthesia, intensive care, inpatient, outpatient, at-home nursing funds, and even transportation.
- - Cancer Insurance offers you and your family 24/7 protection from cancer and 20 other specified diseases.
- - Coverage for Cancer and 20 other specified diseases
- - Benefit payments in addition to any other insurance you may have as costs are incurred for that treatment.
- - Benefit payments can be used for non-medical expenses that health insurance does not cover.
- - Guaranteed renewal for life, subject to a change in premium by level of coverage.
- - Premiums do not increase due to age.
- - Waiver of premium after 90 days of disability due to cancer for as long as your disability lasts (for primary insured only).
20 SPECIFIED DISEASES ARE COVERED
|Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
|Sickle Cell Anemia
Critical Illness Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance is designed to assist you with the direct and indirect costs associated with a critical illness.
Allstate Critical Illness Insurance helps offset the costs associated with Critical Illnesses, which may include transportation, surgery, pacemaker, medication, hospitalization, loss of work and many others.
The benefit provides three levels of coverage: $10,000, $20,000 and $30,000.
- - Heart Attack
- - Stroke
- - Alzheimer’s
- - Major Organ Transplants
- - End Stage Renal Failure
Universal Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance is a permanent life insurance that offers a death benefit and builds fund value.
We see the problems created by the lack of enough life insurance all the time. So many people pass without having made adequate plans for the income needs of their families after they are gone. Taylor Insurance Services offers SGMC Employees and their families Universal Life Insurance Policy options that provide death benefits and build fund value that may be used for retirement, educational expenses or emergencies.
Universal Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance that is available to you in addition to your Basic Life insurance and any Supplemental Life Insurance that you may carry with SGMC.
- Accident Insurance is designed to help offset the medical and non-medical expenses in the event of an unanticipated accidental injury.
Unexpected accidents can also mean unexpected expenses. Hospital stays, medical or surgical treatments, dislocations, fractures, and transportation by air or ground ambulance can add up quickly and can become very costly. Accident coverage can help with some of these expenses, enabling you to remain healthy financially.
For additional information, please contact Timothy Rose, your Taylor Insurance Services representative at (229) 247-6411.